Friday, March 29, 2013


TPI
The five of the perspectives outlined (Transmission, Apprenticeship, Developmental, Nurturing, and Social Reform) I have got pretty even result for all of the above-mentioned perspectives. The bars are almost same height. More over my individual perspectives were strongly held except for one perspective.

On the other hand I have got highest in the perspective “apprenticeship”. In addition to this there are 3 perspectives with the same height and one recessive. As each and every person will think differently there are some extent that I agree with the score and some that I don’t agree with.

Checking on the sub scores B, I, A (beliefs, Intention, Actions) I have come up with very even scores in general. Almost all the score there are at least two (I,A) common and sometimes (B,I ) common. More over the difference between the beliefs, intentions and actions are very small ( + or – 1). I agree with this score as always my action goes with my intention and beliefs.

1 comment:

  1. This discussion is a bit shorter. pls check your marks from GEM.

    ReplyDelete